Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Met Gala.



The lovely, Hilary Rhoda, sporting the honorable man of the evening, Alexander McQueen. She was one of the few to go short. I love how this jacket combination drapes and the white is beautiful with her pomegranate lip shade!

Oh Wednesday Addams! How this screams Met Gala to me! Christina is wearing a very intricate piece of art by Zac Posen. I love how she is completely covered by not at the same time plus the giant mermaid tail in textures of black lace, taffets and what not is just amazing. Just wish her hair was slicked all the way back!


My new favorite red carpet love, Emma Stone(so funny in Easy A!) totally rocked this Lanvin frock! She was one of the few that actually wore a bold print! The silhouette is always flattering and I love the mini train. Her pink lip is a great touch and those earrings are to die for!


Model, Jessica Stam, wears Tommy Hilfiger like a dream! I love how the hemline is so subtle and that you can,of course, see her awesome heels! I love her full bouncy curls and her glimmering touches of jewelry are beautiful touch!

Of course, SJP would be on here! She is wearing Alexander McQueen(she has in the past-remember her and Lee wearing plaid!) and looks stunning! Fitted, long and look at that intricate bead work! Her hais is perfect for this look!

Look at lovely Liv sporting a custom Givenchy by Riccardo Tischi. I love how the dress is completely textured but keeps her svelte and chic and plus the ombre effect is stunning! She ties it all together with the bold yellow clutch with relaxed hair and make-up! She always makes everything look so effortless! Loves!

Shalom Harlow wearing Marchesa, which never disappoints! Sheer, volume, texture, ahhh so much I love it! The hair and makeup top this off beautifully!

Ok Diane Kruger is my absolute favorite! On pretty much any and every red carpet! I love love her!! Her hair is so old Hollywood with a modern twist ad her make-up let's her eyes speak and a red lip is always gracious on her! She is wearing the brilliant Jason Wu. Loving the embellishment of the nude top and that black high, high slit! It is absolutely gorgeous! She looks great!


Ok so those were my top for Met Gala 2011! I will definitely post more later on color! Plus my favorite couple from the Met Gala! Who were your favorites?
I hope everyone has a great day!
Cheers, Erin.


images from www.fabsugar.com

2 comments:

M said...

I just went last week to the McQueen Exhibit! You must get to NYC before it ends! You'd die! It's AWESOME!

xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Nire` said...

i am DYING to go!!!!