Sunday, September 13, 2009

The VMA's.

It was an interesting night in New york at Radio City Music Hall. The night was a tribute to the late Micheal Jackson. Yet Kanye West ruined it with his egotistical, narcissistic ways. Taylor Swift deserved her win!
Anywho-The fashion tonight was interesting and definitely full of silver and sparkles!Alessandra is gorgeous. She nailed her VMA look with this rocker chic ensemble and peep toe booties.
Well there are not enough words to describe but since it is designed by Jean Paul Gautier...it is still fabulous. I have mixed feeling about Lady Gaga's far fetched, 'look at me-look at me' style but I do love that song 'Paparazzi'.
This was my best dressed of the night. Perfect shimmery funky dress with the bold shoulder detail and some amazing cut-out studded booties. The hair and makeup. I do not use this word often but -FIERCE.
Taylor Swift is adorable. This dress is gorgeous. Maybe a little more Grammy's but Taylor came in a Cinderella-esque carriage so it works.
Love Katy Perry. She is like a real life Betty Boop. This dress is amazing-spikes, shimmer. What more can a girl ask for?
Pretty chic and very appropriate. Plus I love cutout shoulders.
Images courtesy of Popsugar.com and CelebGossip.com

No comments: